Saturday, May 7, 2016

Welcome!

     Welcome!  Thank you for taking the time to stop by and check out my new blog.

     I really love driving for Freymiller and I wanted to share my enthusiasm with others, so I approached David Freymiller with my idea to write a blog about what it’s like to be a Freymiller driver.  It was discussed around the office and they agreed with me that this would be a great opportunity for both them and me.  So here we are.

     My goal for this blog is three-fold:
    1.  To share with other Freymiller drivers why I am so happy here,
    2.  To share with drivers from other companies why Freymiller is such a great place to work, and
    3.  To share with people who have no ties to the transportation industry some of what goes in to the process of getting the goods they buy from production facilities to the store shelves.

     I hope you decide to accompany me on this journey.  If you would like, in the column on the right there is a box where you can type in your email address and click the SUBMIT button to sign up for email updates.  A new entry will be posted on either Friday or Saturday each week.  If you sign up for updates, you will automatically be notified when there is a new entry and won’t have to come back and check every day.  Don’t worry, you can always unsubscribe, but I hope you decide to stay with me.

     Also, I want to point out that this is a company sponsored blog and in the spirit of keeping it both productive and professional, comments will be moderated.  I always encourage healthy debate, but comments that contain profanity or abusive language/tones will not be approved.

Lastly, I would like to ask one thing of you.  After you have seen a few of the posts here and get an idea of my vision for this blog - if you like it - please help me promote it.  Promotion is the life-blood of an online following.  You can help me promote this blog by sharing it in any social media platform you use.  At the bottom of each post you will see small icons you can utilize for email, your own blog, Twitter, Facebook or Pinterest.  You can also recommend it on Google with the G +1 icon.


Again, thank you so much for coming over and taking a peek at what I’m doing here.  I look forward to sharing more with you very soon!

2 comments:

  1. Solid goals ! Good luck with the comments.
    Moderating has been the issue / end of many
    similar blogs. Glad to see Freymiller supports
    you - well done. Hope you have a long and
    informative blog.

    ReplyDelete