Sunday, November 19, 2017

The Mad Vacationer Strike Again!

Guess who is going on vacation again?  Yep, you guessed it.  This girl!  Back to Mexico, I go.

Last year on Thanksgiving, my brother called me and said, “let’s do something crazy for Thanksgiving next year and go on a cruise.”  Of course, I was all for that.  It’s a total win for me.  I get to be on a cruise ship and someone else will be responsible for cooking dinner AND doing the dishes.  Plus, the average daily temperature for Cozumel is 77 and Progreso is 87 next week.  Can’t beat that, right?

My friends have reacted with “you’re going on vacation again?”  Darn tootin’, I am.  I’m the mad vacationer this year.   Nothing wrong with that when you consider how many years I didn’t get to take a vacation.

I am going to have to settle down after this.  I told my brother that I’ve been spending like I’m in Congress the second half of this year.  First, it was the motorcycle, then vacation #1.  I bought a new car right before vacation #1 because my other one died and now vacation #2. He told me if I was spending like I was in Congress I would have earned 50, spent 250 and handed the bill to my granddaughter.  Good point, but still.  I don’t think I’ve ever spent like this.


Happy Thanksgiving, my peeps.  Catch you when I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment