Friday, July 21, 2017

Tech Hell Continues

     The upside to procrastination is when your phone crashes right outside St. Louis there is probably a spare in your laptop bag you've been telling yourself you need to get rid of for 3 years.  No?  Maybe it's just me?

     Last week it was the laptop, this week it was the phone. The tablet has never worked right. Today I bought a new tablet that will not work with Blogger.  I'm typing this between freeze ups on the phone that crashed yesterday (hooked up to my Wi-Fi.)

     Tech support thinks the SIM card went whacko.  They are sending a new one so hopefully my phone will be working properly by next Thursday.

     In the meantime, it might be a good idea to keep your electronics away from me. I think I'm the lowest common denominator.

     Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment