Sunday, July 2, 2017

Who Put All This Stuff in My Truck?

          I have no idea how it happened; but once again it looks like an award-winning episode of Hoarders in this truck.  I can’t figure out for the life of me who keeps putting all this stuff in my truck.  I take stuff out and more stuff finds its way in.  It’s mind-boggling, I tell you.  Maybe it’s gremlins?  Clutter-fairies? Ghosts?  It couldn’t possibly be me.  No way.  Okay, fine… Denial is not a river in Egypt.  It’s me.

          I was talking with Clyde this morning because I’m scheduled to pick up a trainee next week.  He asked me if I wanted to get there the day she is to get out of orientation and I said “No, I want to be there the day before,” and explained why.

    1.   I want time to get a reset before we leave so our hours are balanced.
    2.   I need to get some of this stuff out of the truck to make room for her stuff.


     Half way through writing this post I had to run into the truck stop to go potty.  What did I come back out with?  Another book; go figure.  I guess we know who the culprit is.  Don’t judge me, I’ve seen some of your trucks and I know a lot of you are just as bad as me. 


     I’ll make you a deal… if you don’t rat me out, I won’t rat you out.  😉

No comments:

Post a Comment