Saturday, October 21, 2017

Survey Says!

          I’ve given plenty of reasons why I love driving for Freymiller, but the cynic in me can’t help but wonder sometimes if you think I only say them because I’m paid to say them.  That really isn’t the case, honest. 

To show that I’m not just bloviating, I decided to ask a few friends what their favorite thing is about working here.  Their experience ranges from 1-17 years.  I found their answers interesting and wanted to share them with you.
                                         
Kirk: “Being part of the family, they treat their drivers like family and always have.”

Mike: “The compassion they’ve shown me through two major illnesses and the illness and death of a family member.  They didn’t hound me about when I was coming back to work, they just told me to go take care of what I needed to take care of.”

Steve: “Freymiller is big enough to be recognized, but still small enough that I don’t feel like just another number, the family atmosphere.”

Charlie: “Most companies advertise an open-door policy, but they really have one.”

Davina: “I love the fact that when they give me a job to do, they trust me to get it done.  They’re not breathing down my neck all the time.”


          None of my friends said anything I have not personally experienced.  I want to publicly thank them for their willingness to help me with this.  Really, that was a tough question… I’m not sure I would be able to nail down just one thing about working here as an absolute favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment